This user guide is aimed at users who have Administrator's privileges for their organisation within TracPlus Cloud and will get you started managing your assets and organisation settings.
For more information on general user features, such as Navigating the Map and Messaging, please see our TracPlus Cloud Flight Followers’ Quickstart Guide.
- Sharing an asset
- Adding a Friend (other org.) or Group (AFAMS/NAFC)
- Exporting Trip and Mission reports
- Manage Assets and Emergency Contacts
- Inviting users to your organisation
- Managing Contacts for your Organisation
- Helpdesk and Support Details
Sharing an asset
From the Sharing page, you can view the assets that are already shared to or from your organisation. To create a new share:
- Click on the “Create Share” button next to the search bar.
- Select an asset that you wish to share from the drop-down menu.
- Select which group or organisation you want to share your asset with.
- If you are unable to Find the other Organisation then you would need to add them as a Friend first via their public key (see below).
- Select the permissions you want to enable for this particular organisation/group.
- Create Share.
Adding a Friend (other org.) or Group (AFAMS/NAFC)
- In order to share an asset with another organisation, you first need to become ‘Friends’ with them.
- Navigate to the Friends and Groups section on the far-left side of the screen.
- To add an organisation or TracPlus customer as a Friend, click on the blue “Add Friend” button.
- You will need that organisation’s Public Key. Every organisation can find their public key at the top of the Friends and Groups page
- Enter their Public Key and Click Invite. The other organisation will need to accept.
Exporting Trip and Mission reports
In TracPlus Cloud, we have also introduced a dedicated section for you to view your Flight/Trip Reports and export the data in a variety of formats. In this section, you can download Mission and Trip Reports:
- Mission Reports: This provides you with detailed post-flight analysis for training purposes. You can also use these to meet contractual reporting obligations.
Trip Reports: Trip Reports allow you to view and export your simplified Monthly Flight reports with one click.
Manage Assets and Emergency Contacts
- From the Manage assets page, you can edit your asset details, such as Asset Name, make, model etc.
- Under the Assets & People tab, you will see a list of assets that you own and are shared with you.
- To edit the asset, click on the Edit icon under the “Action” column for that asset.
- This is also where you can assign ICE contacts to each asset from your contacts list:
- Scroll down to the Emergency Contacts section.
- To set an emergency contact to receive emergency notifications, Click on the Edit icon under the “Actions” column.
- Click on the icons (Phone/SMS) next to their number or email address icon to enable the appropriate notification service
- If the option is enabled, the icon will turn Blue.
Inviting users to your organisation
Users with Administrator privileges are responsible for adding new members to their organisation, including any additional third parties.
If a user who you are inviting has already been added to an existing organisation in TracPlus Cloud then they will not get another invite. Instead, your organisation will be automatically added to their Organisation Switcher at the top-left of the screen. To invite users to an organisation please follow the steps given below:
- Navigate to the Settings section on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Go to Organisation > Scroll down to the Invite User section.
- Enter the email address and name of the person you would like to invite to your organisation.
- Select the role you would like the new user to have from the dropdown bar.
- Click “Send Invitation”.
Managing Contacts for your Organisation
In order for contacts to be available for emergency notifications or whitelisting, they first need to be added to your organisation's address book:
- Navigate to the Settings section, Scroll down to the Contacts section where you can view all your current contacts.
- To edit the contact’s information, click on the Edit icon under the “Action” column which will allow you to edit the information of that contact.
- To add a new contact, click on the plus icon which will open a new dialogue box where you can add the new contact person’s information.
- There are 3 contact types you can choose from SMS, Phone and Email.
If you wish to record multiple phone numbers and email addresses for a particular contact, you will need to add the contact several times. However, once they are added; our system will collate all the contact details into one contact which makes editing contacts a breeze.