Iridium Extreme is a robust satellite phone with global voice and text messaging capability. With a built-in tracking and distress switch. It offers satellite-based text messages, and voice and email capability.
Unparalleled reach, in hand, everywhere. Iridium Extreme® combines location awareness, a fully integrated SOS button with included emergency response service, and market-leading toughness — letting you take durability, reliability and versatility with you in hand, all over the world.
Iridium Extreme offers the fully integrated services of customizable GPS, Online Tracking and Emergency SOS with notifications. More than a phone, it is a real mobile, reliable tracking device with truly global coverage.
Iridium Extreme enables location-based solutions providing real-time tracking to increase business efficiencies, improve military and emergency response, track critical assets or simply keep family and friends up-to-date.
- Monitor employees en route through position updates
- Use scheduled check-ins to instruct daily missions
- Let family and friends track your location with TracPlus
- Ensure the safety of remote personnel
- Disable tracking on demand for stealth operations
- Enhanced Battery Life: Up to (4) hours of talk time, (30) hours of standby
- Two-Way Connectivity: Enhanced SMS and email messaging capability
- Location-Based Services: Supports GPS, online tracking and Google Mapping services
- Emergency Ready: Programmable one-touch SOS with access to 24/7 emergency assistance
- Extreme Durability: Weather-resistant keypad, wind-resistant microphone, IP65, MIL-STD 810F
- Display: 200-character, daylight-readable with integrated backlight for nighttime viewing
- Memory: 100-entry internal phone books with the capacity for multiple phone numbers, email addresses, and notes.
- Security: Keypad and PIN lock options
Iridium Extreme Technical Specifications
|140 mm (L) x 60 mm (W) x 27 mm (D)
|Standby time: Up to 30 hours
|Up to 4 hours
|200-character, daylight-readable display
|Integrated black-light for nighttime viewing
|Illuminated weather resistant keypad
|Quick-connect to Iridium voice mail
|Two-way SMS and short email
|21 supported menu languages
|Pre-programmable International Access Code (00 or +)
|Mailbox for voice, numeric and text messages
|Selectable ring and alert tones (8 choices)
|Military-grade ruggedness (MIL-STD 810F)
|Ingress Protection (IP65)
|100-entry internal phone book, with capacity for multiple phone numbers, email addresses and notes
|Call history retains received, missed and dialed calls
|Usage Control Features:
|User-configurable call timers to manage costs
|Keypad lock and PIN lock for additional security
Attached are the 'Iridium Extreme Mini-Guide' and the 'Iridium Extreme Users Manual.' As the activation process for setting up Extreme in the TracPlus system is quite different from normal GPS devices please read the attached 'Setting up your Iridium Extreme with TracPlus' carefully.