In TracPlus Cloud, we have introduced a dedicated section for our users to view their Flight Reports and export the data easily. In this section, you can download Mission and Trip Reports from the system.
To navigate to the Reporting section, Click on Reporting iconon the lefthand side of the screen.
Generating Mission Reports
Mission Reports offer detailed post-mission analysis for training purposes or contractual reporting obligations. Report information includes Mission ID, asset make, model and registration, the description of the route and distance travelled, crew, cargo, altitude and terrain to name a few.
To export Mission reports, please follow the instructions given below:
- Firstly, you would need to request the Mission Reports to be generated which can be done by the following two methods:
- Once you have requested the Mission Report to be generated then you should be able to view it in the Reporting section under the Mission reports area of TracPlus Cloud.
Viewing and Downloading Mission Reports in TracPlus Cloud
Once you have generated a Mission Report using the above steps, all the Historic Mission Reports will appear under Reporting Section within Mission Reports. To view or download them follow the steps below:
- Navigate and Click on Reporting icon on the lefthand side of the screen.
- Under the "Mission Reports" tab, you will be able to view all your generated Mission Reports.
- To download a Mission Report, click on the download arrow, on the right-hand side of the relevant mission listed in the table.
- This will open the Mission Report for that particular flight in a PDF format for you to View and Download.
Viewing Mission Report in Reporting section within TracPlus Cloud
Trip Reports were known as Flight reports in our Legacy system. With Trip Reports, you can view and export your Monthly Flight report with one click.
To export Trip reports, please follow the steps below:
- In Reporting section, go to the Trip Reports tab.
- Click “Select an asset” to select the asset you wish to export a report for from the dropdown list, followed by the Month and Year.
- Click “Go” to generate the report.
- The system will show you the Flight report for your asset from its departure point to destination, the start and end times, and the duration of the flight.
Exporting Trip Reports for a specific asset within Reporting section
If you have any further questions or require assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com