This guide will help you get set up to use TracPlus Cloud. In TracPlus Cloud, you will log in with an email address and password rather than an organisation level usercode/password.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Logging in for the first time
- Email invitation example and steps to joining your organisation
- Getting access to your organisation with existing usercode and password
Logging in for the first time
As an Administrator
- With the rollout of TracPlus Cloud, we have sent an email invitation to the primary contact of the organisation to Join TracPlus Cloud as an Administrator.
- Administrators can then invite users to the platform and manage the account.
- If you are the primary contact and have not received an invitation link, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your organisation's name.
To learn more about how to invite users to your organisation visit: Inviting users to your organisation in TracPlus Cloud.
As a View Only user
- You will need an email invitation link from your organisation's primary contact to log in to TracPlus Cloud for the first time.
- If you haven’t received an invitation, please contact your organisation’s Administrator directly (i.e. your manager or TracPlus contact) and ask them to send you a link to the new system.
If you do not know who your Administrator is then please contact email@example.com with your organisation's name.
Email Invitation Example and Steps to joining your Organisation
This is how the Email Invitation to join your organisation would appear. The email invitation will be only sent to people who have never joined or accessed TracPlus Cloud.
If you are already a TracPlus Cloud user, you will not receive an invite email if you are added to a second organisation. Instead, you will find the new org (or sub-org) available in the Organisation Switcher dropdown at the top-left of your screen.
Below are the instructions on joining an organisation:
Note: Please keep a record of your existing usercode and password if you want to access our other platforms such as TracPlus Pro 3 (Windows) and mobile apps.
Getting access to TracPlus Cloud with existing usercode and password
If you are an existing user of TracPlus, but are not the primary contact and have not received an email invite from your administrator, you can still log in to your organisation with View Only privileges.
To learn more about the Maps section in TracPlus Cloud visit: Using the Map in TracPlus Cloud
If you have any further questions or require assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org